Friday, August 18th at 7pm to Sunday, August 20th at 3pm
at Camp Péniel, 1400 Chemin Spotz, Wentworth-Nord, QC J0T 1Y0
Check-in begins Friday, August 18th at 5:30pm
• • •
We invite you to discover God being a Father to you and to experience Him loving you. It will radically change your life from the inside out.
Accommodation is limited. Book early.
What's it like?
This is a weekend retreat with time to rest and connect with others and to experience teaching about developing an authentic, vulnerable relationship with God your Father. This topic is vital for all people and especially those who have chosen to follow Jesus.
"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." Matthew 11:27
The speakers for this retreat will be Richard and Nia Jones. For more about Richard and Nia's story, visit Fatherheart.net.
What does it cost?
The cost includes 2 nights at Camp Péniel, meals and teaching:
[Click links below for photos of accommodation]
- Private room for 2 people (hotel style): $390/two people
- Private room for 1 person (chalet style): $220/person
- Shared, rustic cabin with 4 bunkbeds (8 beds): $170/person
Please note, you can either pay in full or make a partial payment (20%) upon registration. If you make a partial payment, you will pay the remainder at check-in on August 18th.
- Friday : Snack after arrival
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack
- Sunday: Brunch and light meal before leaving
Each meal is accompanied by a soup or salad, desert, coffee, tea, juice.
- Please note any dietary restrictions you have when you register.
- You must bring your own pillow, sheets, blanket or sleeping bag.
- You may pay by credit card or cash/cheque. Please note there is an extra fee for registering by credit card.
Where will it be located?
The retreat will take place west of Saint-Sauveur, QC at beautiful Camp Péniel in Wentworth Nord, QC.
Address: 1400 Chemin Spotz, Wentworth-Nord, QC J0T 1Y0
You are responsible for your own transportation to Camp Péniel. We recommend carpooling.